Printing What You See on Schedule Views
You can print the contents of the Daily
by Employee/By Task, Calendar
Shift, and Punch
views to communicate schedule information to management or your employees.
The printout will show what you see on the screen, even in color if your
printer is capable. The range of dates printed is exactly the same as
the display range you selected for the schedule view (even if that date
range didn't all fit on your screen). You can preview, select which printer,
and change paper size and orientation before printing.
To preview/print a schedule view:
Select the schedule view you would like to print and resize
schedule cells as required to get the schedule view you would
like to be printed.
- The Print Schedule screen will appear. It is recommended
that you print the schedule view using Snap Schedule 365's default
settings, but you are given print options to further customize your
printed schedule view. These settings include:
- Title: A name for your printed schedule view. This will appear
on top of the printed PDF file, not in the PDF file name.
- Paper size: The dimensions, in inches, of the paper inside
of your printer. If you choose Custom, the paper
width and paper height can be configured in the options in the
print settings screen.
- Orientation: The way that the schedule view is positioned.
Toggling this setting will swap the page width with the page height.
- Scaling: The way that the schedule view is scaled. Changing
this setting to Custom will require you to input
a percentage for the scale factor.
- Click OK to generate a PDF of the schedule view.
Note: You cannot set the number of pages that will be generated
because some schedule view data will not appear.