If you’ve purchased your PC computer within the past few years, you probably already have everything you need to run Snap Schedule. To run Snap Schedule on a Mac computer, you will need Boot Camp, VMware, or Parallels software installed on your Mac.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2012 R2;
- 800 MHz or faster processor
- 100MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
Can’t download or don’t have the minimum requirements?
Try Snap Schedule 365 instead. No download, no installation, more features – all you need is a browser and an Internet connection.